Andrea
Alright, so I have had several roommates since moving into my dorm room. For various reasons they have had to leave, however, they all decided to leave me a part of them to remember them by.
So between the girl who I replaced, Katie (the girl who lived at her bf's more than her dorm room), Erica (AWESOME, she just didn't like program), I have collected some interesting things.
I may be missing some things that were eaten or thrown away, cuz they were gross.

List of things left behind by my old roommate
· Shower curtain
· Condiments (a whole fridge door worth) and other various foods.
-two bottles of ketchup
-jar of pesto
-1 container of mustard
-two dressings
-Soya sauce
-Balsamic Vinegar
-two bottles of meal replacement drink-
-butter
-apple sauce
-cough syrup
-a bag of ice
-a freezie
-small container of mango sorbet
-two “soup in a cup”’s
· A nice serving plate
· A dish rack
· A bathroom mat
· Two large bags of nice toilet paper
· A drawer full of utensils (one box never opened yet)
· Two boxes of tea
· A box of zip lock bags
· Dish rags
· Dish soap
· A bar of hand soap
· Three hooks on the wall


finally made a list. Now for when the new roomies leaves MAWHAHAHAHAHAHa
1 Response
  1. Annie Hughes Says:

    lol, very nice. Go tea =D


Post a Comment