Andrea























Here are some peices I've been working on this weekend. My self portrait and my new 2D design final

The self portrait is Acrylic on canvas board. It's supposed to represent my ancestry, so I have my tarten over my face, I'm wearing a berret, I have a forestry background, soon (once stuff dries) i will add my celtic cross necklace overtop my tartan. This represents my scottish, french, native and irish heritage.
The 2D design on is actually my second crack at my image. This one is smaller and on a lighter blue. It's mixed media on matte board. I've used inks, gouche, pastel, and pen. so far XD.


These things and a bunch of psych study notes, makes me think I got a lot accomplished this weekend.

Well my paint should be dry, back to the self portrait.
0 Responses

Post a Comment