Andrea
Alright. So I have written a play, hurray. I think.
It's a short, one Act, five scenes. My friend who is in Theater Prep is looking over it, I think. He may have forgotten about it and has let it slip onto his carpet and is walking over it, wondering what it is. However, since I lent it to him I hope he does read over it and tell me his honest opinion of it.

Childhood friend:
It is about Alfonzo and Cornelious, two invisble friends who deal with real children who call upon them for friendship. Unfortunately, Alfonzo is unaware that he is invisable and when Elliot (his real life friend) is begining to ignore him, Cornelious is having difficulty in making Alfonzo understand that he is invisable.

That's as simple as I can explain the story. I think it is cute. I've always wanted to turn it into a script, I hope I can do something with it now that I have.


I also had some songs randomly play in my head today and am currently writing them down. I think I may turn it into an extremely short musical. In which a man enters a cafe and asks a woman how her day is and she gives him a lengthy response. >.< yeah the idea has only come to me today so it is in DESPERATE need of work.

Fini.
Andrea.
0 Responses

Post a Comment