Andrea
Alright so my script has gone through its first edit, unfortunately my acting friend never got around to reading it so I consider it to still be amateurish.
However, it is now printed correctly, instead of landscape inwhich it was printed two different ways (it was very odd and frustrating).

Now, I have a new idea that encorperates the same characters as in this play. Perhaps, since that play would only be about half an hour (thats pushing it), I could encorperate the two ideas.
This new story is more about Cornelious than Alfonzo.

Cornelious has a friend named Kara who is going through Kimo therapy but its not looking very good. She does not take to the therapy and she is reaching the end of her life only at the young age of eight. Being an imaginary friend he does not understand death and has a hard time accepting the fact that Kara dies. He has not dealt with this thing before, friends usually push him away and death was always a forign word to him. Now, however, he must find some way to understand and cope with the death of his friend.

So yeah, thats pretty much it without ruining anything. Well lizards will come and eat everyone but that happens in a lot of mystories.

I hope to begin this real soon, I will also be encorperating the seven stages of death into it. I think he will fail at grasping them until Alfonzo says something wise, which will be a very rare occurance in both of their lives.

Well off to brainstorm that little tale.
Toodles.
0 Responses

Post a Comment