Andrea
Today is Thursday.
I think Thursday shall become my relaxation day, aside from groceries, I don't think I do much on these days.
Well today I got up at six and baked cookies, but that doesn't count.

I do have to edit my selfportrait that I posted here Sunday, it need eyebrows ><
I also have to make another one soon, that one I'll be the paperbag princess, its a role playing one.
Oh so that short musical, I've been trying to play around with it, but am having some trouble. The issue is the story only comes to mind when I am in a bad mood, and I dont like that side of me XD. Either way, its expanding into something more than just meeting someone in a coffee shop. The guy that talks to the girl tries to help her, simply because no one trusts anyone anymore and he wants to prove that there are good people in the world, I think he should also do it on a level in which he needs to help people so that he can be loved.

Nothing else to report.
Toodles.
0 Responses

Post a Comment