Andrea
Today was great!

I woke up and relaxed, then at about two pm i realized something disasterous! I had left two very important CDs at a rehearsal space and needed them for the show! LE GASP!

I ran outside, tried to bike but fell off and hurt myself. COntinued running down the street until I reached parc av. then i saw the bus, was like "I'll take that" rather than walk 40mins! Get off the bus, get to the rehearsal space and....IT WAS LOCKED!

Shit now I have to talk to people and let them know I fucked. up. hmm who to call...
don't want to call the director he is STRESSED!
Don't want to call the productor, reason one: he hates me and will gloat if he finds out. Reason two: his phone is dead (guess thats more of a reason one)
CAn't call the actor who left her phone at home.
can't call the the other actor who would have no idea to the code.

hmm...okay I 'll call the director.
okay he didn't pick up.

okay I'll wonder campus in hopes that someone knows the code and will let me in.
Huh...no one uses that theatre.

This is a long shot...but maybe the old SM knows the code.
...
.....
OH SHE IS WITH THE ACTOR WHO KNOWS THE CODE! SCORE!

Get in. Plug in the CD player get CDs. wait....there is one missing. ONE WAS IN THE LAPTOP OF THE PRODUCERS! Shiiiit. oh good he is borrowing a friend's phone. txt,txt back...SOLVED~

i know i said this was a good day, and it was! It was amazing. I actually needed this crazy thing to happen and screw up my day schedule so that I can just be "Hey that was the bad thing that would happen with the show" and now nothing else will happen.

Our show opened to an amazing success!
THen afterwards I took in a funny brittish comedy called the further adventures of Arnald Farnez. Twas quite good.

When I went to the beer tent I met up with the actor and sound designer (by accident but twas awesome!) then the other actor, his girlfriend and his roomie showed. TWAS FUN.
They continued onto another party.

I decided to go home, get lost, then continue home.

HAZAA
0 Responses

Post a Comment