Andrea
Dream
I had a rather sad dream last night. For the most part the dream was long and confusing, it only became sad within the half hour that I was supposed to be up (8:30 [alarm went off and I ignored it] and 9:05, the exact time I woke up and was five minutes late for an appointment). Here it goes:
I was going to go for supper with my father and he usually wants me to bring a friend, so instead of bringing my friend I brought his roomie. There was a lot of waiting around for my father to come pick us up, I remember it was boring and the roomie kept forgetting that we were even going out during the wait. I know that there was one instance where I went online and saw that I was accepted into animation (apparently in the dream I put the portfolio in just to see what would happen) and used that as leverage to cheer up friends that were better artists than me that they would certainly make it. There was a part at a grocery store, I had said something that my father knew to pick me up there. Well he did, but in waiting for him to come the roomie forgot again and we had to drive up the street to his place to pick him up. He came outside and went into the SUV, I was allowed to drive which made the roomie very happy. We went somewhere, I think it was expensive. Then there was the ride home:
I turned down Maley Dr. (a street in Sudbury), and turned to my right. Usually there’s just land there but today there were some deforstations. I was shocked! Then I looked down and I wasn’t driving on a road any more, instead I was driving in a river and on a bike, no less. I turned to my right again, there is more forest now but it is all around a grassy clearing that has a very small hut built. I found this odd because the area on Maley that it was built was supposed to be a Native Reserve. But then I reliazed that it was and the Native of that part build the house. Then I realized my river was above another one, so I jumped the rocks inbetween and began biking down that river, which was much closer to the edge of the reserve. There was somebody standing in the river, I thought he’d be angry with me for biking there so I jumped back to the other one. But he waved me to come back. So I did.
I biked down this part of a river and ran into two other people, they were trying to fish out some food from the river, they gave it to me. There was an avocado, a yellow plum, and something that looked like a smooth, all green, plant with very think leaves, but the people assured me it was salmon. Once I ate through the green part it was.
I went under a bridge and then came up at my mother’s house. Her and I stand on the porch and look out at the woods that is behind our house. We see no woods. The water level has risen to greats heights and loggers have cut down the trees. I see two geese on two separate rocks. The water level takes over their rocks and they fly away (one had a suitcase).
My mother and I tried to call people, for some reason my classmate Dave was there telling us stories about the first time he tried that salmon—we didn’t listen. The city had apparently given out these forms that everyone was allowed to complain about something on, so I suggested she take that and complain about the deforestation and the river. She was about to read over it when I awoke.
0 Responses

Post a Comment